Templer is an online Foreign Exchange Trading Services provider. Templer FX provides a superior level of service to retail and institutional customers to sustain long-term relationships that will enable us to respond more efficiently and proactively to their changing needs.
Templer FX’s goal is to provide our customers with the very best trade execution and service in the FX industry. In order to meeting our goals, Templer FX employs three strategies that are the backbone to our success: Customer Service, Research and Execution.
Our greatest asset is our people. TemplerFX only hires experienced professionals that have shown a history of superior customer service skills and leadership in the financial services industry. Sales and customer service is staffed 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Our sales and operations representatives can assist customers with any inquires at all times of the day in many different languages.
Integrity and transparency are fundamentals at TemplerFX, and we don’t compromise when it comes to our day to day business operations, our customers and finances. In today’s world, Forex broker regulation is an important aspect in reliability and trust. It is, however, quite important to understand the idea behind any regulation. Regulation is, in a word, a set of rules and regulations a broker must obey with. A regulated broker must be annually audited and checked regarding whether it adheres to regulations and rules or fails to do so. Still, no regulation can directly define the relationship between client and broker. Any highly unlikely yet possible conflicts are subject to legal proceedings only.
Regulations :The website templerfx.com , TemplerFX Brokerage service as well as the brand name “TemplerFX” was founded in 2004 and is currently operated by Templer Holdings Management Limited, a Saint Vincent and the Grenadines registered company holding a license number 23395 IBC 2016. The legal address of Templer Holdings Management Limited is: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown – St. Vincent and the Grenadines
TemplerFX’s activity is supervised and regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5(1).
TemplerFX is authorized and regulated by the The Financial Service Provider Commission and holds the FX dealing and advisory services license no. FSP161410 . TemplerFX is obliged to submit monthly reports to ensure full compliance with EU norms in terms of capital adequacy ratios.
TemplerFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly trust that honesty is the best policy.
- Deposit bonus can only be credited to a verified account.
- Deposit bonuses can be credited to any account type.
- The bonus amount is 5% , 10% , 15% of each deposit amount.
You can claim 5%, 10% or 15% bonus on EACH deposit you make depending on current campaign. However it is not possible to claim 11%, 25%, 47% etc. (except for Loyalty Bonus)
- No IB commission is paid for bonus funds trading.
- Maximum bonus size is $15,000 (or €15,000 for euro accounts) per account and $/€ 30,000 per customer.
- The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc., unless stated otherwise.
- It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked for withdrawal until the volume requirements are met. Every day at 23:00 server time based on traded volume part of Bonus credit will be deducted from your MT4 credit and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every day.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/4 (bonus amount divided by four) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus completely. However, you will be able to withdraw the part of bonus already covered.
E.g. If you deposit $1000 to your account, receive $150 bonus and then withdraw $1000 ( own/invested funds or made profit), bonus will be cancelled.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can’t withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
E.g. You made a $100 deposit on Monday and started trading. On Wednesday you claimed $5 bonus. Volume calculation for your bonus starts from Wednesday, any volume traded before Wednesday will not be included. It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- A customer can cover one bonus at a day. If you received 2 or more bonuses consecutively and made necessary volume to cover the first Bonus then all trades made after this until the next day (00:00) will not be counted at all. Since the next day all volume made the same day will be calculated.
- In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled.
- All the uncovered Bonus ( if any) will be cancelled after 6 months since it was credited
- If the account balance (without opened trades) becomes less than or equal to the bonus(es) amount, the bonus(es) will be canceled starting from the latest one until the account balance becomes higher than bonus(es) amount.
- If the trader’s own funds are withdrawn after the bonus has been credited, the bonus will be canceled.
E.g. If you deposit $1000 to your account, receive $150 bonus and then withdraw $1000 ( own funds or made profit), bonus will be cancelled .
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it can’t be reinstated.
- TemplerFX may reject client’s bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- TemplerFX may cancel a client’s bonus at any time without prior notification.
- So-called “reverse trading” on bonus accounts is strictly prohibited. “Reverse trading” denotes opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more bonus accounts. E.g. open 0.1 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.1 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, and bonuses and profits from the reverse trading will be cancelled.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company’s decision.
- TemplerFX reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification,